Nadia Peach holds a Bachelor of Health Science degree in Naturopathy from the Southern School of Natural Therapies. Nadia is particular about finding the underlying cause in her treatments and using the most effective techniques available to assist you to improve your health. An appropriate blend of science based and traditional medicine are used within the treatment approach.
Nadia will tailor a practical, yet thorough treatment plan to meet your individual needs to assist you with your well being goals. Nadia is dedicated to continual learning and is constantly upgrading her knowledge and skills, currently trained in Herbalism, Nutrition, Homoeopathy, Cell salts, Iridology and Flower essence therapy. She also uses food as medicine and dietary analysis to assist you in your health progression.
Nadia can assist you with a wide range of ailments or issues, and also has a special interest in these specific areas:
• Thyroid imbalance (including post-pregnancy issues, autoimmune, hyperthyroid and hypothyroid)
• Female hormone imbalance (including fertility, pre-pregnancy planning, period pain, PCOS, endometriosis, menopause)
• Pregnancy & breast feeding issues (including nausea, mastitis, thrush and partus prep)
• Sleep health (difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep, pain at night and waking unrefreshed)
• Food intolerances and allergies
• Digestive complaints (including constipation, diarrhoea, bloating, reflux, indigestion, IBS, inflmmatory bowel conditions and coeliac support)
• Weight loss and metabolic health (Insulin resistance, Fatty liver, Type 2 diabetes support, metabolic syndrome)
• Supporting autoimmune conditions
• Mood disorders & mind health for adults and children (including ADD, ADHD, anxiety)
Nadia shows respect and genuine care towards all patients and will work with other practitioners and doctors in an integrative way as required.
“Your body holds deep wisdom. Trust in it. Learn from it. Nourish it. Watch your life transform and be healthy” Bella Bleue